2018 has been an incredible year!
Thank you for sharing this journey with me! Here are my 2018 highlights:
- World premieres with The Riverside Choir (“The Simple Life”) in New York and the Cuarteto Latinoamericano (“Voladores de Papantla”) in Bellas Artes, Mexico City.
- Orchestral performances with the Aguascalientes, Sinaloa, and Boca Del Río orchestras and the Orquesta de Cámara de Los Angeles.
- An amazing DMA Graduation Recital at the University of Southern California.
- Composer residencies with Fear No Music in Portland, Cactus Pear Music Festival in San Antonio, and soundON in San Diego.
- New manager: Marisa Ochoa, and a new PR partnership with Spinto MX.
I wish you all a Happy New Year!